Wide Variety of Welding Tables
- Greatly reduces spatter in CV welding on thin plates
- Super-Imposition Control reduces short arc cycle and increases welding speed
HD-Pulse (Hyper Dip-Pulse Control)
- Prevents undercut during 280A or more range high speed welding
- Dip (short circuit) transfer enables low heat input with better gap handling capability
- Precisely controlled dip timing reducing spatter
- Using HD-Pulse and 90% Argon / 10% CO2 gas, reduces spatter on galvanized steel welding.
- Effective on 45 to 60g.m2 coating
- Executes arc on/off programs a little before the torch reaches the weld start/end point.
- Strong tool to reduce cycle for many short weld projects.
Wire Auto Retract
- As the robot moves to next weld start, the wire is retracted automatically.
- Strong tool to stabilize the next arc start.
Wire Stick Auto Release
- Automatically detects a wire stick at the end of the weld and re-ignites the arc to release the wire.
Lift Start / Lift End
- The robot lifts up the welding torch quickly at the start and the end of the weld.
- Great tool for spatter reduction at the arc start and cycle time reduction at the end of the weld.
Arc Start Retry
- If a failure is detected at the arc start, the robot automatically starts the arc ignition again.
Torch Angle Display
- The welding torch angle can be viewed
- Tilt angle (work angle)
- Forward/Back angle (push/drag angle)
- Allows the programmer to be conscious of the torch angle along the weld path for smooth and consistent programming
Weld Data Management - Weld Monitor (Standard Version)
- Welding monitor available with no additional hardware
- Ability to monitor the welding process with a single arc monitoring window
- Monitor amperage, voltage, short frequency (CV welding), wire feeder motor current
- Act or react to out of condition situations
Weld Data Management - Weld Monitor (Expanded Version)
- Common and individual monitoring settings available
- Up to 50 individual monitoring settings
Weld Data Management - Weld Data Logging/Recording
- Weld data logging for quality control records
- Export via Ethernet
- Easy to do log data analysis
- Welding waveform display available
Auto Extension Control
- Robot detects changes in wire extension and compensates automatically
- Great tool to keep the same wire extension for even weld bead and penetration
- Optional software