Panasonic's RL132 high-speed radial lead component insertion machine offers generation-ahead technology in a spatially-efficient footprint.
The RL132's combination of 25,700cph (.14s/component) insertion rates, board processing sizes up to 650 x 381mm, a 33% reduction in PCB transfer time, up to 18% reduction in electrical and air consumption per insertion and an improved perishable parts lifespan results in a very low cost of ownership.
This through-hole machine features a 4 pitch span and is configurable with 40 or 80 components inputs. Meanwhile, its dual split carriage enables machine function at exchange mode and parts replenishment during production. Plus exhaust detection and full auto-recovery allow for non-stop productivity.
Component verification and part binning capabilities assist in LED applications. The RL132 is also ideal for applications including flat-panel TVs, power supplies, audiovisual products, lighting, and home appliances-offering reliable placement through its lead v-cut method.
As Panasonic continues to develop its through-hole technology, the RL132 has retained compatibility with previous generation through-hole machines, allowing the use of consumable parts and NC programs.
Features & Benefits
- 0° to 359° insertion angles
- Wide pitch range encompassing 2.5/5.0/7.5 and 10mm pitch in a common platform- eliminating the need for post insertion manual placements of 10 mm pitch components
- Auto-recovery and part exhaust detection
- Enhanced programmable T-Clinch technology ensures interference-free insertions by eliminating shorts on underside layout
- Wide component range up to 23mm in height