The CM401 is now available for purchase as a Panasonic Pre-Owned Certified machine. Please fill out the form to the right or call for inventory availability.
Panasonic’s CM401 interchangeable SMT placement machine brings flexibility to switch from ultra high-speed placement to multi-functionality on site. With its high-speed head it can place up to 30,000 component per hour with a ±50 micron accuracy onto boards as large as 13” x 10”. The multi-function head can place 8,570 cph with a ±35 micron accuracy.
Not only fast and flexible, the CM401 offers other economical benefits. Its user-friendly operation makes programming and operating the machine less labor intensive. Plus, by delivering fast, efficient product changeover, work stoppage is minimal.
The CM401 was developed to allow customers to add incremental capacity as their production needs progress.
Features & Benefits
- Small footprint
- Supports wide range of chips:
- from 0201 chips to 24mm square components in high-speed mode
- 0201 chips to 90mm x 100mm in multi-function mode
- Up to 30,000 components per hour
- 108 feeder inputs (using 8mm dual), Gang feeder exchange
- Dual lane capability